The Business Administrator pathway is designed for people who already manage processes without supervision in departments such as HR, business support or data entry. This can be used as a progression from the Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
You will develop skills in Record and document production, Decision making, Communication, Planning and organisation, IT, Quality and Project management.
You will be supported by a member of our delivery team. The End Point Assessment comprises of a multiple-choice knowledge test, a portfolio based interview and a Project/improvement Presentation.
The programme requires the apprentice to have responsibility for office processes within legal administration, HR, business support or data entry roles. Your tasks may include:
- Setting up meetings
- Organising business travel and accommodation
- Arranging and handling of incoming/outgoing courier deliveries
- Managing company databases and inputting new client details and sending letters
- Monitoring incoming emails and action accordingly
- Managing stocks of stationery and ordering supplies
- Participating in any on-site health and safety audits and assessments
- Handling commercially sensitive/confidential information (via email, documents, files etc.)
For those completing the Business Administrator apprenticeship, there is a wide choice of options: from HR apprenticeships, to data analysis, to Chartered Manager, depending on individual circumstances and job roles.
As with any job, the first step in obtaining an apprenticeship is to apply for an available role. Alternatively, you can approach your chosen organisation, or current employer, and ask whether they might be interested in taking you on as an apprentice. Please direct them to CILEx Law School for further information or before starting as they’ll need to complete some administrative formalities.