CILEx Law School has been shortlisted for the Modern Law Awards Supporting the Industry Award for organisations with more than 26 employees. Nominees for this award were invited to:
- demonstrate how they have supported any aspect of the legal sector
- provide evidence that the support facilitated an increased level of expertise, professionalism and innovation
- provide evidence that the clients’ experience/performance has been improved and value has been added
CILEx Law School’s nomination was based on the work that we do to support over 1,000 client organisations by delivering high quality, flexible training leading to recognised qualifications awarded by the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx). In larger organisations we increasingly deliver this training to cohorts of staff in the context of CILEx ‘academies’, where time is allocated for in-house teaching and study leave.
As well as enabling organisations to deliver an improved service to their clients, this training can fulfil strategic objectives including:
• improved staff retention and loyalty
• reduced payroll and recruitment costs
• compliance with the training obligations of the SRA Code of Conduct
• achievement of corporate and social responsibility (CSR) objectives.
This news comes on top of three other award shortlistings that CILEx Law School has received during 2016.
Delegate to support staff with confidence
Nine staff at Trowers & Hamlins enrolled with CILEx Law School through new in-house academy