Course content will depend on the nature of your organisation and your training objectives.
In many cases we can offer a cost-effective solution by modifying existing CILEx Level 3, CILEx Level 6 or public sector courses to take account of your specific requirements. For example we could keep elements of an existing course, and add or remove content to ensure your staff only spend time learning what they need to know to do their jobs effectively. Some organisations like to add chapters covering their internal procedures. For the Highways England contract we added sections on highway law, compulsory purchase, planning law and related policies and procedures to our Level 3 material on land law and conveyancing.
We are also able to offer a service to organisations who may wish to subcontract elements of a public sector contract. For example if your organisation has recently won a tender which includes an element of legal training for sales or customer service staff then we would be happy to help.
Typical content might include:
- Contracts training for purchasing officers
- Employment law training for HR officers
- Training in the law of tort for insurance company staff
- Training in property matters for staff in mortgage companies and banks
- Training for charitable organisations in family law or law relating to the elderly.