Getting started with CPQ – how to apply
To access CILEX qualification pathways, students need to be or become members of CILEX. It’s a simple process to join and you’ll enjoy lots of additional benefits as a member which you can access via your MyCILEX Portal.
Step 1 – Membership
If you’re new to CILEX, after joining, you will have access to myCILEX to purchase CPQ and enroll with CILEX Law School. Information about membership benefits and how to apply can be found here.
CILEX members can go directly to Step 2.
Step 2 – Purchasing CPQ
Once you have joined CILEX as a member you’ll be able to purchase the CPQ stage you’re starting on and gain access to all the learning resources to start studying right away. Follow the links in your myCILEX Portal.
Step 3 – CILEX Law School enrolment
When you are registered for CPQ, you’ll be able to complete your enrolment with CILEX Law School. Follow the links in your myCILEX Portal.
What does CPQ cost?
Below you will see the registration fees for each CPQ stage, together with CILEX Law School course fees. Foundation stage is available to purchase as a whole stage or as two separate packages to spread the cost. Payment can be made via the secure myCILEX portal once your membership is active.
- CILEX fees include resources and assessments. Excludes annual membership, which varies according to membership level.
- *CILEX Law School course fees.
- ** When progressing from CPQ Advanced stage.
- Prices correct at 1 January 2024.
- Learners undertaking a pathway in a litigation area (Criminal, Dispute Resolution, or Family) will be required to successfully complete an approved (by the Regulator) Advocacy course, which will incur an additional fee.
If applying for the full CPQ with CILEX Law School, student loans are available from Lendwise. Click here for more information.
N.B. For LPC or BPC holders starting at CPQ Professional stage, there is an increased cost to cover the additional learning and assessments required. For more information, see here.